Price from €1,200 / Week
In the very heart of Eygalieres, this charming village house offers:
- Living-room opening out to the front garden:
Partly sitting-room, fireplace, TV, radio, CD and DVD players,
Partly dining-room with a table sitting up to 8,
- Equipped kitchen (cooker with 4 electric hobs, microwave, refrigerator with bottom freezer, dishwasher, Senseo and filter coffee machines, kettle, toaster, diverse appliances…), high bar table and 2 stools, French window opening out to the front garden with outdoor table and chairs;
- From the kitchen, access to a former garage, partly laundry with washing machine, partly summer sitting-room when the outdoor temperatures are too hot or the evenings a bit chilly;
- double bedroom 1 (2 x 80 cm beds or 1 queen-size), window facing the back garden, cupboard, chest of drawers, armchair,
- double bedroom 2 (2 x 80 cm beds or 1 queen-size), window facing the back garden, built-in cupboard, chest of drawers,
- bathroom (bathtub, washbasin, bidet, WC), cupboard.
- Enclosed front garden, table and chairs for breakfast or outdoor meals, BBQ, deck chairs,
- Large back garden with table and chairs, deck chairs, boules court.
- Bicycles available,
- Parking places on the grounds.
Exit cleaning included in the rental price, as well as linen change at the end of week for stays over one week.
House linen (table linen, sheets, towels) provided.
Available all year long, price per week according to season. Agency fees included. Tourist tax of € 1.73 per adult and per night in addition. Ref. L01821
No information available